Sunday, December 14, 2008

Secret Agent

So, this is going to be really short because we're going to church and then leaving for Mobile and we won't be back until well after my bedtime. Eli's doing most of the driving and I'm thankful for that.

I just woke up though. I was entrenched in a dream about kidnapped children and adults that involved NCIS and the FBI, and FBI imposters. I'm having some crazy vivid dreams lately. They're usually crazy, but they're not usually this vivid. I even dreamed about my friend from college, Tammy Todd. She'd been kidnapped, and all we could find were her shoes. Her father kept calling me to get updates since was working directly with Agents Gibbs, Dinozzo, and David. Weird.

Okay. Off to church and then on the road.

2 comments:

Stacey Greenawalt said...

This is why I started writing seriously (i.e., for possible publication) when I was pregnant with LA. I still have notebooks full of dream notes, and some of them have actually turned into finished stories, a few of them published. And my dreams are STILL frequently quite vivid like that, where I can even remember names, and the dream sticks with me for days. Sometimes it's like I'm dreaming someone else's life, because it's so real and familiar IN the dream, but when I wake up I go, "Who the heck were those people and why was I dreaming about them? And why were they calling me Lucy?"

I think those hormones might kick start some 'movie theater' part of the brain, 'cause it never really went away with me. Shoot, a dream is where Stephanie Meyer got Twilight--AFTER she'd had a kid.

Start a folder on your computer and write down the details you can remember. Who knows, one might turn into a best-selling novel someday!

SabreKhan said...

DiNozzo has a capital "n"