Monday, December 29, 2008

Blue Screen of Death

I've been doing some research on craft projects, since that's how I plan to spend the rest of the week, and the laptop gave me the blue screen of death...twice.

I'm taking my chances by logging on again to post. It really needs a new battery.

Tomorrow, I plan on taking care of my craft mess. Office Depot has drawer carts, 2 for $40. And Hobby Lobby has their scrapbook storage for 30% off. 50% if you get Paper Studio products, but I'm not interested in that.

Okay, my luck is going to run out (I just know it), so I'm going to say adieu. If I miss posting every day this month by 2 days, you'll know it's because of the dadgum computer. :)

Cheers.

1 comment:

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

Everywhere else is at least 1.29!! These three shell stations are all near each other. This was near my parents house. Near our house it is up between 1.45 and 1.59!!!!