Sunday, December 28, 2008

Long Day

I'm back home, and I think the traveling is done for the duration.

Eli, however, will be headed to New Orleans this week for the Sugar Bowl. Yet another long car trip for him. I'm happy that he got a ticket for Christmas, because I sure couldn't afford one. While I like to spend time with my husband, I am not jealous of this opportunity. More time for me to be at home making a mess doing the things I like to do when my husband is not around...crafty type things. Haha.

Eli goes back to work tomorrow, so I really do have the week to myself. Daphne and I decided (via chat) that we are going to do our best this week to sleep in and stay in our pajamas all day.

I think I'll try my best to do that, while also doing a little searching and cleaning here and there. I'm looking for something specific that I thought I put in a safe place, but can't remember what that safe place is. Pregnancy brain strikes again.

2 comments:

Motorcycle grandma said...

Early stages of sometimesheimers I suspect!!!

Cheryl said...

Did you find it? Was it an on-line certificate or was a card mailed to you? Maybe I can get it replaced...