Thursday, December 11, 2008

You saw it here first!

I thought I would at least reward my faithful blog readers with the gratification of knowing Baby Beaver's sex. Here are the sonograms from 12/9/08.

The "money shot"...it's a girl!



Need a close-up? So did I. Notice the 3 white lines near the arrow. That's the indication of a female baby.



On her belly with her arm curled up (this where she started the scan)...



Baby Beaver's first full-body photograph (this was the last position...after much flipping and turning).



Today, I'm thankful for visual proof that there is not, in fact, an alien inside. Just a sweet little girl. :)

10 comments:

Stacey Greenawalt said...

Oooohhh! She looks just like you! Arms, legs, nose, even fingers!

Kerry Duty said...

So sweet! I love ultrasounds :)

Misty said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun :).

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

Oh I am so excited for yall :) Y'all are going to make great parents!!!

David in Ohio said...

WOW Erin that is beautiful!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and Eli!
Love ya-Uncle David

David in Ohio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crissy and Kevin said...

Hahaha!I needed proof fro the girl too, at 30 weeks we did a 3-d and I had them 3-d her parts just to make sure! How wexciting!

SabreKhan said...

Where did you scan those? I particularly like the background image of your hand with the engagement ring in the "Arm" photo. Our little skeleton baby is cute...

Deena said...

Another Girl in the family!! Matt and Levi are really out numbered now! I am so excited for you .

Motorcycle grandma said...

I haven't checked in here for awhile! I continue to be amazed at how technology can give us a glimpse of God's work in progress! Congratulations!