Friday, December 26, 2008

Around the House

Crisis averted. The computer wasn't turning on earlier -- it's been having battery problems -- so I was afraid I wouldn't get to post today. But, we're good. We're good.

Here are some pictures from around the house. Eli ran out of soap, so he is using this bar of lavender soap that I received as a gift last year. Look how HUGE it is. I laugh every time I get in the shower. As a size reference, the bar of soap next to it is a new bar of Dove soap. Eli also smells really good now, too.



When I got back from Texas, I had a nice surprise. Our friends, the Burds, had a baby in August (Baby Burd) and they sent us this cute little onesie. Isn't it adorable?



And finally, for Christmas, Eli got me my first Barbie. I had told him previously that I honestly don't remember ever getting a new one. All my Barbies were hand-me-downs with hair that had already been trimmed. He said he looked long and hard for a brunette, and this is the only one he found: Ballerina Barbie. This is symbolic that he is in the process of grasping the fact that we're having a little girl.



Cheers.

No comments: