Sunday, November 30, 2008

30/30



Well, I've done it. 30 blog postings in 30 days. I almost doubled my total blog postings since I started this blog over a year ago. I feel pretty good about myself, and that's great, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I'm going to try to blog in December, also, but probably not as faithfully. The NaBloPoMo theme is "Thanks." I think I can scare up a few good posts on that.

Yesterday Eli and I stayed in our PJs and watched football. We talked about going out for a walk, but it was raining all day, so we just stayed inside. Bama blanked Auburn in the Iron bowl, which was a good thing for Beaver family happiness. While all that was going on, I started a paper quilling project (paper scrolling) but didn't get very far because when the cats see thin strips of paper they want to play! Where Timmy will just chew on it indefinitely until it falls apart, Coco will actually eat the paper. So, I had to put that aside for now, until a time where they are both comatose again.

I haven't decided if I'm going to try to make our Christmas cards or buy them. It seems that the longer I'm alive, the more people I want to receive cards from me. By the time I'm 90, I will be spending a fortune on Christmas card postage alone (with inflation and all that). I'd do those super cheap photo cards, but the cats won't sit still for a family photo, and neither of us is photogenic. Good luck getting a good picture of both Eli and me at the same time!

I don't want to go back to school this week. I'm ready for winter break, but I have to hold out for 3 weeks of torture. And, yes, I still have tests to grade. I hate papers!

No comments: