Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bum Voter

Okay, so I'm a bum. A bum that voted today.

I haven't done any housework in, well...a long time. I'm lazy. I skipped Jazzercise tonight because when I came home the computer had a virus and I had to download the Charter free security software (with subscription). It's been running for the past two hours. I have some stupid parasite called VirusResponse Lab 2009. I don't know where it came from and I don't know how to get rid of it. I'm hoping when the scan is done it will magically disappear, but that's not very likely. Ugh.

Why do people even make computer viruses? What's the point? The only thing I can figure if that they are created with pure malice by people who want to annoy/inconvenience/frustrate mankind because they have nothing better to do. Seriously.

Did I also mention that I have two weeks of vocabulary tests to grade? And I'm sitting on my bum watching the special "presidential" episode of Dirty Jobs with my husband and writing in my blog. I'm not exaggerating. I'm a bum.

1 comment:

Stacey Greenawalt said...

LOL, I was sitting on my bum watching that very same episode of Dirty Jobs!

Love the new look of your blog, BTW.