Wednesday, November 19, 2008

San Antonio, here I come!

Today's the day!

I totally skipped school today so that I can do laundry and pack and get things ready for my husband to be a bachelor for a couple of days. So far, so good.

The laundry is going. I'm about to load the dishwasher, and before I leave I will take out the trash. Maybe.

I'm meeting Eli for lunch today, and then leaving from there to go to the Birmingham airport, where I'm flying Southwest Airlines. This will be a dry-run for my Christmas travel.

I think that this trip will also wipe out the rest of my Zorro book. That's both happy, in that I love finishing books, and sad, in that I really like this story. But, thankfully, there are other books to be read. :)

3 comments:

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

Have a great trip back to good ole' Texas!!! I so didn't make the post a day for a month project :( saddness!

Stacey Greenawalt said...

Have a safe trip!

Colleen said...

Erinnnn!!! I really like reading new posts everyday! I hope you are going to write something from your hotel tonight...

:)