Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Eve

Not much to post about. Spent a lazy weekend reading and napping. In fact, it was quite wonderful. Went to church yesterday and then back again for our EPC induction service and reception. Someone noticed how much I eat during morning snack at church (between Sunday school and the service) and I was volunteered to bring morning snack in two weeks. Oh, well. I guess free food isn't always free.

Today I did some cleaning around the house when Eli went to work (on a state holiday, I know). He came home at lunchtime and brought donuts. They were left over from the jury this morning. And then I went and tutored. I'm in the process now of scanning in old photos of us to maybe put together in a photo book? I haven't decided.

Tomorrow I go back to work, but I think that it's going to be a strange day because of the inauguration. I think there are plans to get the kids together in the gym and watch the live coverage. This means that I may not get anything academic done tomorrow.

No comments: