Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bah! Technology

Yesterday, the computer just wouldn't turn on. Not at all. Thus, breaking my streak of posts. Oh, well. C'est la vie. There are more important things in life. You know, like catching up on ALL the missed episodes of NCIS. I realized on Monday that we get the channel ION and that they show old NCIS episodes from 7-10. Well! That was good news, indeed, because USA shows old episodes of NCIS from 4-7. I can easily catch up with the missing links.

Now for something less pathetic. We went to the doctor today for our 22 week appointment. The nurse tried to get the heartbeat, but the baby was moving all over the place and she couldn't get a really good read. I mean, I heard the heartbeat loud and clear, but not for long, because then the little one moved. She would find it, then the baby would move again. It was actually quite amusing.

Anyway, the doctor wanted to know what questions we had. We had none. That part was weird, but mostly awkward. Next time I go I get to take the glucose test. Woohoo. I hear it tastes great (and I'm being sarcastic).

Okay, so, if I fall off the grid again, you'll know that it's because the computer is still having problems.

2 comments:

Stacey Greenawalt said...

The stuff they gave me for my glucose tests was like really sweet grape soda. The carbonation made the difference, I think. It really wasn't that bad. Maybe they've made even more improvements since then...

Crissy and Kevin said...

The orange stuff taste like tanf- don't eat like 2 hours before you do it, it could mess up your results, and make sure you have some protein on hand for afterward- oh yeah and take some water with you!