Monday, March 16, 2009

Doing the 100 Swagbucks dance!

Today is a happy day for me, as I have reached to 100 swagbucks mark, and I have learned a few things about how referrals work. First of all, I have earned 88 of those swagbucks just from searching. The other twelve came from refer-ees (5) and swagcodes (7). And based on Misty's post, my refer-er, she only has credit for 88 of my swagbucks, so that means that if you sign up under me, swagbucks will only match the first 100 swagbucks that you earn from searching (so get searching!), but not from your personal referrals and swagcodes. I had wondered about that. :) So I have 12 more bucks to get from searching before Misty maxes me out. Hahah.

So, if you haven't signed up now, there is a sweet deal going on. First of all, if you use my link to sign up, you start out with 3 swagbucks for free from the website itself. And, if you sign up before Wednesday, you can use the swagcode MONEYSAVINGMETHODS (all caps, all smushed together) and get two more free swagbucks. That's just for new members, so take advantage. It only takes 45 swagbucks to get a $5 amazon.com gift card, so that would leave you with only 40 left to earn before you get your reward (if that's what you choose). If you've signed up an haven't used it, get using it--help me help Baby Beaver!

So that's my plug for today.

FYI: MoneySavingMethods is the blog where Misty found the information on the diapers.

And we went to the doctor today for 32-week checkup and Baby Beaver is right on track with a heart rate of 141. It's raining, and we have dinner plans tonight with a couple (due around the same time as we are) who stood us up after church yesterday. I've never met them, but Eli knows the husband from court. So, we'll see how that goes. Childbirth classes were canceled for tonight since our instructor is sick, and I'm grateful for her thoughtfulness. Four weeks left until maternity leave! I'm so pumped!

1 comment:

Motorcycle grandma said...

Sorry, Erin, I use isearch-igive.com for my searches. They give $ for each search to the non-profit you select and Tetelestai is registered with them. They also have an online mall and online shopping also profits the charity of your choice.