Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alphabet Soup

Okay, ladies. I'm only going to say this once. I don't know how you do it. For those of you whose chest registers on the cup scale, I don't envy you, nor have I ever, really. I always appreciated the fact that I could exercise without extra support and discomfort. But now, I am cursed with a milk-filled chest that is uncomfortable, and I'm pretty sure it's just a C cup (which some of you think of as small, for heaven's sake). It's annoying, and I want my body back! I want my clothes to fit through the chest! I want to be able to put my arms down to my side without anything getting in the way! Now, is that really too much to ask? :)

I know this is a silly post topic, but seeing as how my main lot in life these past weeks has been primary feeder, I thought I would get these feelings off my chest (pun intended).

Happy Wednesday to you!

3 comments:

Craig-Jen said...

Great, behold my future. My breasts are already so riddled with stretch marks from this pregnancy (noticed them at 12 weeks), that gaining another cup size is only going to make it worse. I guess when it's all said and done (after breast feeding) that my boobs will look like deflated balloons with lovely stretch marks on the saggy skin. ha ha!

I know it's all worth it though. I can't wait to see this thing that's growing inside me!

Misty said...

What's even better, is when you're done nursing your little blessing, they deflate and sag!! Yea!! :) I went from a DD pre-cara to an F while nursing Cara to a C post Cara!! I don't even want to know what's going to happen when Micah is weaned!!

Stacey Greenawalt said...

When I look at photos of myself from when I was nursing my first thought is 'Wow,' and I only made it to a B cup. That's the only time in my life I've ever had my boobs drag in my chili when I reached for the shredded cheese. ;-)