Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Fun

This was the weekend when Eli and I drove down to Mobile to see Cirque du Soleil! What fun! We went with the in-laws and saw the show Saltimbanco. It was amazing. Next time I go to one of their arena shows, I'm totally paying the money to get a floor seat--so much audience interaction. We had nosebleed seats, but it was still amazing. Such an artistic endeavor. They have six resident shows in Las Vegas--I'm going to have to plan a trip out there to see a couple of them. I especially want to see the water show, O.

And today was my baby shower at church. We are so blessed with this church family. They are so loving and thoughtful. It makes this whole having a baby experience that much more wonderful and exciting. I will post a couple of pictures once I have them.

This is my last week at school! Woohoo! (Pray that I make it through!)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hey!

Only 5 more days, congrats! I bet you can't wait, although I admit the stories are awesome. Yet very sad for those kids. Post new pics soon!