Thursday, September 9, 2010

4 Weeks of O

Is it Thursday again already? Both of my children were born on Thursdays, so this day always means that we are at another week of togetherness.

Oscar went to the dentist this morning...with me. He was asleep for all the x-rays, then decided to wake up when the cleaning started. He wasn't inconsolable, but he did want to be held. So, the receptionist came in and offered to hold him. She was so funny--answering phones with a cranky baby--but she was also amazing in her ability to multi-task.

We came home, Elsie napped, I tried to nap, and then we went out to the hospital for Thursday Moms group. It was a good time. Now we're home and Elsie is taking her afternoon nap. So is Oscar. So will I be.

Oscar weighed in at 10 lbs. 10 ozs. That's more than an ounce a day gain from last week! Elsie was still in the 23 pound range, fully clothed. Speaking of which, I'm amazed when I see her in these size 18-month dresses at how much she's grown. The dresses that a few short months ago came down to her ankles are now at her knees. Amazing!

Well, that's the news from our neck of the woods.

Cheers.

No comments: