Friday, January 1, 2010

Y2K +10

A new year. A new decade.

I don't do resolutions, exactly, but I do write down my hopes for the year. So, here goes:

In this year, 2010, I want to:

1. Spend more deliberate time with Eli. (We will have been married 7 years this year, and been together for almost 10!)

2. Spend more deliberate time with Elsie--and take more pictures. (She's already growing so quickly! She's going to be a little girl before I know it!)

3. Spend less time doing nothing on the computer. (I am pretty much down to minimal FB use, so that's a start.)

4. Spend less. Save more. Stick to the budget. (And there IS a budget now! Woohoo!)

5. Tone my arms, legs, posterior. Basically, get some exercise? (I know that my body will never be the same. I know.)

6. Clean up and clean out. Get rid of stuff that I don't need/haven't used/etc. (Starting with my totebag collection!)

7. Read more. Of anything (within reason and taste).

Okay. I think that sums it up for now. Here's to a happy, healthy new year for your family!

Cheers!

No comments: