Monday, January 4, 2010

The Grind

So, it's Monday. It's time to get up and get ready for work. But instead of doing that, I'm still in bed, where I picked up my laptop off the floor, writing about how hard it is to get out of bed this morning. So hard, in fact, that I'm still here.

I don't want to go!

In a small reprieve, there will not be students at school today. Unfortunately, I do have to look somewhat professional. I haven't done laundry in days, so we'll see how that works out.

Elsie is back with J today, for the push to May with only Spring Break and a couple of random 1-day holidays off. Today is also the day I let J start feeding Elsie solid food. Spent yesterday coming up with a menu, then went to the store last night to stock up for the month. As much as I would love to have time to make pureed baby food from scratch, it just isn't going to happen this go round. Oh, well.

Okay. Really time to get up and out of the bed. Ugh. Did I mention that I don't want to go? It's cold outside. My lips are chapped. My black coat is covered with white cat fur. Thanks, Timmy. :(

Cheers?

1 comment:

Motorcycle grandma said...

Has anyone told you lately what a terrific mommy you are? You're one of the best in my book!