Thursday, January 7, 2010

8 Months

How awesome that Elsie turned 8 months old on the very nigth that Alabama won its 13th National Championship!

I waited until after the game to post so that I could say that. :)

I took her to the hospital for play group last week and weighed her--she was 18 lbs. 8 oz! She's wearing 12 month clothing. She starting to try to pull up. She likes being in a standing position more than a sitting position. She likes to "walk" around holding on to your hands. She's giving kisses in our little game and sometimes even vocalizes the mmmm-wha. She talks to her baby doll in motherly tones. She's got the "Hiiiiiii" sound down. No other consonants are making their way out of her mouth, though.

I'm falling asleep. It's past my bedtime, so we'll chat later.

Roll Tide!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Craig-Jen said...

so, so sweet!

I can't believe she's 8 months and that my baby is almost 4. Time flies...