Sunday, February 22, 2009

Up at the office, plugging for Swagbucks

Eli had some work to do, and the computer went kaput, so we're up at his office. I'm surfing the Internet, not thinking about what I *should* be doing at home. And I wanted to make one last plug (this month) for Swagbucks.

You see, I'm almost to my second amazon.com giftcard. Only 16 swagbucks away. My impetus here is to get as many swagbucks as I can so that I can purchase things from my baby registry that we still need after Baby Beaver is born (or Baby No-Name, as my preacher's wife referred to her today).

As I said before, I downloaded the toolbar to my school computer and when I'm looking for ideas for lesson plans, etcetera, I plug my query into the search box. I have now won swagbucks more than once a day, so that's how I've gotten so many so quickly. I was glad there wasn't really a limit to that. Look, I know it's no Google, but it is free money. :)

Help me buy FREE stuff for Baby Beaver, because if you sign up with my link, they'll match your points for me, up to the first 100 that you earn. That's a free baby gift right there! That would be very kind of you. :)

Okay, I'm done groveling. Time to go home. G'night.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I wish I could sign up under you, you've won me lots of gift cards! I'm up to $35! :) Thanks girl!