Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart

I fear that I'm wasting my night. Eli's friend brought over all the Bruce Campbell movies (Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness), and Eli's making me watch the latterest. This all started when he came home and I was watching an episode of Burn Notice. He said that anything that has Bruce Campbell has to be good. I said, "Who?" So, I guess I brought this on myself.

Also, I wanted to include a quote from my principal that another teacher shared with me. "I won't get on to you for not teaching, so long as the kids are quiet." That was the first piece of advice that Mr. Principal gave my fellow teacher when he started three years ago. Fellow teacher thought he heard Mr. Principal wrong. But, Mr. Principal repeated it to him on the first day of school that year. I guess movies keep them quiet.

Anyway, two more days this week. I think I can; I think I can.

No comments: