Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Gladys!

Around 2 a.m. at the hospital, the nurse was gracious to take the last (only) belly picture before baby is born.

About seven hours later, oxygen is given to help me and baby (post epidural).  I told Eli to take a picture because the third child seems to not have many pictures...(I would know).


Emergency Cesarean produces baby girl at 10:39 a.m. with a "marble" for a head--so says the doctor.

Post-op recovery:  scrubbed-up daddy shows off his newest prize.

Finally, I get to hold my girl, but I haven't looked at her full in the face yet, since I have to lay on my back (blood pressure has tanked considerably).

Elsie and Oscar meet Gladys.  :)


Daddy's other little girl.

Alone with my girl, the nurse grabs the camera (bless her!).



Happy Birthday, Gladys!

1 comment:

Craig-Jen said...

She's stunning! So sorry for the c-section :( snuggle that baby for me!