Thursday, May 22, 2014

CeramiKids

In trying to find some activities for the kids to do this summer, I saw that our local parks and rec department has a ceramics class for 4-5 year-olds on Thursdays this summer, so I signed E & O up.  For the record, O is not yet 4, but once Elsie has a birthday, his age automatically gets bumped up in my head.  The registration people didn't seem to have a problem with it, so they are both signed up.

Today was the first day of the class.  I wasn't sure what to expect (though I had an idea), so I went ahead and brought a couple of Eli's old shirts so that I could use them as painting smocks.  Good thing I did, because they sure didn't have painting smocks for the kids.






(Elsie turned her head at the last moment to sabotage my photo!  See that mischievous expression?)

I think that the kids are going to have a good time painting every Thursday, and I also think that you may be seeing some of these things as Christmas presents this year.  Mwahahahaha.

Cheers.

No comments: