Thursday, October 14, 2010

9 Weeks of O

Finally. On the day. We're here, gearing up for a long weekend for me and the kids.

Had a great girls' night at G's tonight. It was nice to get out of the house. At one point I realized I was the oldest, most under-dressed person there, but you know, what is age but a number that makes you feel like it's a bigger number than it really is? Haha. I'm SO old! (That could be the theme of the blog this month.)

And have I mentioned how much I LOVE our neighbors? Tried out the double stroller that I want (she has one) and took the kids on a walk around the neighborhood after school today. By end of the walk, the toddlers decided they wanted to sit in the other stroller from the one they were in. Figures. They always end up switching water cups and sharing snacks, too. I wish I got to keep our neighbors for more than the next two years. :(

I can't wait to tell you about our tomorrow adventures, but first we have to get to tomorrow.

Goodnight and cheers!

No comments: