Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bottoms Up

Just a quick note to say that Elsie found her bottom lip two days ago. Now she just hums (sort of) and sucks on her bottom lip, creating A LOT of drool (usually the lip acts as the first line of defense against soaking). It is very amusing.

She's also super cute, asleep on her side, when I go in to feed her or get her dressed in the morning. She almost slept through the night the other night. I woke up at 1 thinking she would be awake, but ended up going back to sleep until 3. By that point, I was hurting so much she had to eat, no questions. And then I pumped in the middle of the night to relieve the rest of the pressure. She was asleep and squeaked when I went in to pick her up out of her crib.

I may have more time over this holiday weekend to post pictures, etc. The in-laws are coming up on their way to the first Bama game of the season.

And there's still kitty litter stuck in the keyboard--STILL under the N key. Can't. Get. It. Out. ARG!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

depending on your keyboard, you can probably pop the n key off and clean under it. Maybe google removing keys from keyboards or something? I know it can be done. :)

ps-Elsie is cute!

Angela said...

Jackson found his bottom lip this past week, too. I thought maybe he was teething, but I guess not! My in-laws will be here shortly to celebrate the holiday with us and do some much-needed babysitting. Glad to hear that Elsie is sleeping more now. :)