Tuesday, October 21, 2008

STOP voting for Cloris!

Okay, Dancing with the Stars fans. I've about had enough. I get it. She's the oldest contestant ever on DWTS. We're proud of her. But it is time to send Cloris Leachman home. Let the real dancing begin. Let Corky Ballas go home to his wife and children.

I'm an avid DWTS fan, and I've tolerated "stars" past who were in the mix for longer than they should have been due to fan following. I mean, how else would Master P stay so long? And Jerry Springer? But having Cloris be left in the top half of contestants? While everyone who has been sent home needed to leave, some of them deserved at least another week!

I have previously been a Cheryl fan, but I don't really like Maurice Greene. And though I love love love Tony Dovolani, Susan Lucci needs to go. I think Brooke is overrated and fake, even though I do admire Derek's choreography. So, I'm rooting for Kym & Warren, and Julianne & Cody. And I don't usually like blondes. Haha.

2 comments:

Kerry Duty said...

I agree! Cloris needs to go, and soon. Though I have to say that I'm a huge Lance and Lacey fan, since I watched Lacey on So You Think You Can Dance (and her brother Benji too!). Julianne and Cody are great too :) Jonathan makes fun of me for watching it, yet, he always seems to stay in the room when it's on!

Beaver said...

I knew I was forgetting somebody! I love Lance and Lacey! I'm a little weirded out by the fact that he's gay because I think they would make a great couple, but whatever.

Eli and I watch the shoe together every week, and have been watching since the first season! I'm glad you watch it too! Glad I'm not alone!