Thursday, October 9, 2008

Screened

That means that tomorrow is Friday, and that means that I only have one day left in the school week!

I'm feeling like a bum. I feel fat, too, but I'm not sure if that's a hormonal symptom as much as it is a result of watching three hours of NCIS on USA after school every day. That and not going to Jazzercise. I'm such a bum!

So, this brings me my beef of late. Too much screen time. We have cable television. We have Internet cable. Both are always on. I'm trying to catch up from three missed years of NCIS while we lived in Tuscaloosa and our antenna didn't pick up CBS. Ugh. And I'm constantly checking my stupid e-mail.

I need some friends to distract me! I want people who will make cards with me. The Burds were supposed to come this weekend, but there was a change of plan. I had hoped that Eli and Jason would go to the football game while Heather and I (and baby Ava) did crafty stuff, like make t-shirt skirts, make cards, and make baby booties from felt. Stuff like that.

Now, depending on whether Eli got tickets, I might have to go to the game! Well, at least there is free tailgating with the judge beforehand!

No comments: