Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lazy

Well it's Saturday, and I haven't done a dang thing. I started surfing the web this morning around 8 and have been on and off the computer ever since, working on budgets and what not. Eli's gazillion loans go into repayment next month, and with interest rates the way they are...it won't be cheap. We can afford it, but it won't be pretty.

I'm mostly frustrated that even though we are making more money now that Eli is working, we still don't have any money. We have more bills, more things to pay for! Geez!

I really need to get to work cleaning up this apartment. When I get home in the afternoons, I'm so exhausted that I don't feel like doing anything. And Heather and Jason (& Baby Ava) are supposed to come visit next weekend. I seriously need to get this place ready for our 4-week-old guest.

No comments: