Thursday, March 17, 2011

I don't care if I go crazy, 1-2-3-4-5-6 switch!

Crazy go I if care don't I, 6-5-4-3-2-1 switch!

We went to Virginia this weekend to see Eli. (Yes, me and two kids under two in the car for what could have been potentially a disastrous journey, but it wasn't.) I took the camera, and...shocker...I actually took some pictures, which I'll put in another post tomorrow. No pics of Eli in his camouflage, none of the whole family, but I got some of the kids.

The drive up and back was pretty gruesome (for the driver, anyway) but the kids were great. Though, there have been some signs that perhaps we were in the car too long (taken today):

Evidence 1 -- Elsie has laid out the baby doll and wipes to change the baby's diaper on the seat of the car. Wonder where she got that idea? (Clarification -- there were no police cruisers involved in our trip.)



Evidence 2 -- My child now thinks that dirty flower pots are hats.



More pics soon, I promise!

Cheers.

1 comment:

Elijah said...

The flower pot looks a lot like daddy's helmet.