Thursday, February 28, 2008

We Count for Something!

Well, our blissful week as a Nielsen family has ended. I must say that I watched less TV this week than I have in a long while. When I got home today, I turned on the TV and said to myself, "Now that Big Brother isn't watching." Strange, huh? I think that came from my subconscious mind. The only things I watched this week were a movie (Twister) and One Tree Hill. That's it. It was a little depressing. I kinda got the feeling that maybe Eli was watching more TV since our ideas have some (very miniscule) sway in the overall television ratings process, but that really doesn't matter since we only have three channels. He swears he wasn't watching any more than usual.

Was this week our fifteen minutes of fame in the overall scheme of things?

No comments: