Monday, September 1, 2014

September 2014 Debt Update

August was a BIG month for us.  I went back to work, which meant I wasn't spending money out of boredom (hey, it happens).  Eli worked several Army days and was able to put heaping chunks on our debt!  Not only did we finish our last $10,000 thermometer...

 Fifth 10K Chunk, started 4/17/14, FINISHED 8/11/14!!
  fundraising ideas
 

BUT, we were also able to begin our FINAL DEBT-FREE THERMOMETER!!  And we're almost halfway done with that one!!

 Final $3600 CHUNK!, started 8/11/14
  fundraising ideas
 
We have just around $2,000 left.  I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!

We may not have this paid off this month, but maybe we will!  Eli has a week of Army days this month.  Either way, it will be done earlier than I surmised in the last couple of months.  Woot!  Woot!

I would write more on this post, but I plan to wax poetic once we have everything paid off--there will be plenty of words for that... :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Craig-Jen said...

I am so excited for your family!!! This is amazing and I cannot wait to read your final words regarding this journey! Inspiring, to say the least :)