Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coco knows

At least I think he does. This loving cat of mine continues to crawl up on my baby bump and start smelling my neck, kneading and purring. It's like he can smell the pregnancy hormones and they make him happy. It's weird. I thought it might have been an isolated incident, but he keeps doing it. It's still weird.

So, I'm lucky because here I am with computer access two days in a row. So, I thought I would upload snow day pics and belly pics yesterday, but somehow corrupted my entire memory disk from my camera, so now I have to go replace it. It will be a while before I make the effort to get another (but will have one by May, rest assured!). Bah!

Not much to report since yesterday. I'm going to be working some more hours at Sylvan over the next few weeks. Several people getting married and spring break for the Auburn area. The diaper fund will be well-padded for the month of March.

Well, I'm going to go read the 9th book in the Pendragon series. I wonder when DJ MacHale will release the final book in the series. I love these books! Eli's at an Auburn U baseball game (I know! He doesn't even think baseball players are athletes!) because some one gave him free tickets. It was cute the way he asked if he could go without me. Haha. Mother may I?

Okay, time to read. See you around.

No comments: